Copyright and Trademark Notices
The MICIndustries.com Web site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, documents and images HTML code, site design and "look and feel" are the property of M.I.C. Industries, Inc., and all rights are reserved. Copyright © 2004 - 2012 M.I.C. Industries, Inc. 11911 Freedom Drive, Reston, Virginia, USA 20190, protected pursuant to U.S. and worldwide copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The documents provided are for informational use only. Any copies of the documents on this site and must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact.
- Documents on this Web site may not be reproduced, modified, copied, distributed or downloaded for commercial purposes or broadcast in the media.
- M.I.C. Industries, Inc. reserves Intellectual property rights for any product, process and technology listed on this Web site.
- Written consent from M.I.C. Industries, Inc. is required in order to post any material on this site and to link the M.I.C. Web site to any other Web site.
- By providing content on the MICIndustries.com Web site, M.I.C. Industries, Inc. does not grant, imply or allow you the right to use any trademark or registered trademark without advance written permission.
- Do not use the M.I.C. Industries, Inc. logo as a hyperlink to the MICIndustries.com Web site unless written permission has been obtained in advance from M.I.C. Industries, Inc.
The following is a partial list trademarks or registered trademarks of M.I.C. Industries, Inc in the United States and/or other countries or jurisdictions:
Ultimate Building Machine® (UBM®), Automatic Building Machine® (ABM®), M.I.C.-PROSOFT®, Construction Support Unit® (CSU®),
UBM - The Machine That Makes Buildings®, K-Span®, Super-Span®, Super K-Span®, and other complementary products.
Violation of these restrictions will be a violation of one or more laws and is expressly prohibited by law. If you violate these restrictions, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.
Any product, process or technology published on the MICIndustries.com Web site may be the subject of Intellectual Property rights reserved by M.I.C. Industries, Inc., and are not licensed hereunder.
All information provided via the MICIndustries.com Web site, including, without limitation, any M.I.C. Industries, Inc., product, technical or marketing materials is intended for informational purposes only and is subject to change or withdrawal by M.I.C. Industries, Inc., at any time without notice.
THE MICINDUSTRIES.COM WEB SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PROVIDED ON THE MICINDUSTRIES.COM WEB SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT
M.I.C. INDUSTRIES, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT:
M.I.C. INDUSTRIES, INC., FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE MICINDUSTRIES.COM WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL M.I.C. INDUSTRIES, INC., BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE MICINDUSTRIES.COM WEB SITE, THE INFORMATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF M.I.C. INDUSTRIES, INC., IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS;
- THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR
- THE QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND INFORMATION DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- M.I.C. INDUSTRIES, INC. SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
Copyright © 2004 - 2012 M.I.C. Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.